Last Revision: 5th Jan 2018
- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We recommend that you check these Terms on a regular basis to see if they’ve been updated. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify these Terms without prior notice, and your continued access or use of the Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Terms.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You may use the Website solely for private and personal purposes. You may not use the Website or any of its content commercially.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- The Website allows users to submit and post comments and content in various places (“Content“). You assume sole responsibility for your Content and for the consequences of posting it.
- Content submitted by users does not reflect the views of the Website. Publishing Content does not warrant its validity, reliability, accuracy, legality or it being up-to-date.
Any content and information on the Website of any kind (including, data, text, photos, graphics, video, etc.) is proprietary to us. You agree not to:
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, re-sell or make any other use except private reading,
- Use the Website or its contents for any commercial purpose,
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Add any Content identifying other persons without obtaining their consent to the disclosure of their personally identifiable information, or pertaining to minors and identifying them, their personal information or their address and contact information;
- Add any Content that is that is harassing, offensive, threatening or vulgar;
- Add any Content that is that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or gives rise to civil liability or other lawsuits;
Any use of the website in violation of the foregoing violates these Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Website or to respond thereto.